Halloween Costume ideas 2015

Time to Announce our Winners!!

This was so much fun, but it was way hard!  You all did such a great job.  I am so glad that I had 5 other judges to help me, I just couldn't have picked on my own.  So, first, THANK YOU judges!  Second, this was a close pick, there was only 1 point difference between the first and second place!

There were a 125 points possible between all 6 judges.

Our First Place Winner, with 108 points was.....

 
 ....and in 2nd, with 107 points!

..... finally, our 3rd Place winner, with 101 points.....



Please visit our winners, by clicking on the images above, and Congratulate them!  Thank you so much to everyone that entered, I hope you love your new looks!


***Winners, email me and we will talk about your prizes!

Post a Comment

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget