Halloween Costume ideas 2015

Happy Birthday Sheilah Beckett!

Someone once asked me, "What will you do when you retire from illustration?" I was stumped for an answer. Retire from illustration? I had never thought of it as something one retired from. Why would I ever stop doing something I love so much? If I should be so lucky as too live a long life, I hope I will always feel that way. Today, on her 100th birthday, I am inspired by my friend Sheilah Beckett. Sheilah has been illustrating for a very long time - and continues to do so to this very day.

Beckett100Birthday

Please drop by Sheilah's Facebook page and wish her a Happy Birthday. She is truly an inspiration to us all!

Post a Comment

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget